BRACE, Glenn Edward
|Member since:||October 2009|
|Address:||Surrey, England and New Orleans, USA., England|
|Mobile:||+44 (0) 7889 364 216|
- Bachelor of Arts (High Honors) – University of Virginia
- Juris Doctor – University of Virginia School of Law
- Group Claims Director – Catlin Group
- Executive Claims Director – Xchanging
- Non-Executive Director – Equitas Ltd.
- Founding Principal – Tower Street Consulting LLP
- Chief Claims Officer – Resolute Management Services Limited
- Claims Director – Equitas
- Head of APH Claims – Equitas
- Chairman – London Market Claims Services
- Partner (specialising in insurance and reinsurance) – Day, Berry & Howard (now Day Pitney)
Independent arbitrator and consultant.
- Certified Arbitrator – ARIAS US
- Member of The Chartered Insurance Institute
- Panel member of ARIAS (UK)
- Former Adjunct Faculty – University of Connecticut School of Law
After partnership in a large US law firm, joined Equitas in 1998. Appointed Equitas Claims Director in 2003, joining the Equitas Board of Directors and assuming responsibility for all direct and reinsurance liabilities. In 2007, following the landmark transaction between Equitas and Berkshire Hathaway, became Chief Claims Officer of Resolute Management Services Limited, the company created to continue the Lloyd’s run-off on behalf of the Berkshire Hathaway group. Subsequently served as the chief claims officer of two other London entities, including Catlin Group, the largest Lloyd’s of London underwriter and a global reinsurer.
Working knowledge Spanish and Italian, some German.