GAME, Henry Anson
|Member since:||January 2007|
|Telephone:||+44 (0) 1799 527795|
|Mobile:||+44 (0) 7803255603|
- Bryanston School, Dorset
- Durham University BA (Hons.) Law & Politics
- Solicitor (non-practising)
- Solicitor, Director-Claims – Charles Taylor Insurance Services Ltd., 2003-16
- Director – Charles Taylor PLC’s owned run-off insurance entities, 2003-16
- Partner – Pinsent & Co. (now Pinsent Masons), 1988-2002
- Claims Manager – Roberts & Hiscox Ltd./Lloyd’s Syndicate 33, 1984-1988
- Partner/Assistant – Elborne Mitchell, Solicitors, 1979-1984
- Assistant/Trainee – Brian Thompson & Partners, Solicitors, 1974-1979
- Director & Consultant, Anson Game Ltd.
- Non-executive Chairman – Bestpark International Ltd. (formerly Trenwick International Ltd.), 2017 to date.
- Law Society of England & Wales
- Panel Member of ARIAS (UK)
A career associated with the London insurance market, principally in a claims related capacity. Has included both independent legal advisory and executive decision-making roles across the spectrum of underwriting risks assumed on direct and reinsured bases, as well as the evolving range of conventional and alternative dispute resolution techniques available to the parties concerned.