WOLONIECKI, Jan Wladyslaw
|Member since:||April 2005|
- Overseas Door Tenant – Brick Court Chambers, London, 1998 to date
- Head of Litigation – Milligan-Whyte & Smith, Bermuda, 1990-1999
- Clifford Turner/Clifford Chance, London, 1986-1990
Principal/Head of Litigation – Attride-Stirling & Woloniecki
- Barrister, Gray’s Inn
- Barrister & Attorney, Supreme Court of Bermuda
- Fellow, Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
- Panel Member and Accredited Mediator of ARIAS (UK)
Specialising in reinsurance law for over 12 years.Co-author of “The Law of Reinsurance in England and Bermuda” (Sweet & Maxwell, 1998).Experience as counsel, arbitrator and expert witness in arbitrations held in London, Bermuda, United States, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Polish (fluent) and Russian (working knowledge).