|Member since:||April 2002|
|Telephone:||+44 (0) 1728 685 120|
Owen’s (Livery Company Grammar School), London EC1.
- Head, Professional Indemnity Underwriting – CNA Reinsurance, London, 1990-1992
- US Liability & Professional Indemnity Underwriter – CW Spreckley & Others (1007), 1986-1990
- Deputy Underwriter – CJ Warrilow & Others (553), 1984-1986
- Chief Non-Marine Underwriter – Ancon Ins. Co. (UK), 1981-1984
- US Liability Underwriter (on leaving) – HS Weavers Underwriting Agency, 1970-1981
- JR Rooper & Others (440/47), 1967-1970
Expert underwriter/arbitrator, reinsurance underwriting investigator.
- Member, British Insurance Law Association
- Panel Member of ARIAS (UK)
Underwriting expertise developed since 1967 (insurance) and 1975 (reinsurance), mostly casualty and property classes. In 1992 started a reinsurance underwriting investigations business (all classes marine, aviation and non-marine), setting up on own in 1995. During past 20 years has increasingly been instructed as expert underwriter which for past 15 years has accounted for major part of time. Has been appointed expert underwriter in more than 100 reinsurance disputes and as arbitrator in more than 20 disputes.