QUIGLEY, John Cameron
|Member since:||June 2003|
|Telephone:||+44 (0) 7768 384545|
Queen Elizabeth I College, Guernsey, Channel Islands.
- Loddon Consulting (UK) – Managing Partner, 1997 – present
- QXI International FZE (UAE) – Chief Executive, 2007 – present
- QXI International Ltd (Channel Islands) – (International Sports Campaign Management & Consulting) – Chief Executive, 2009 – present
- Lloyd’s Brokers – Director, 1986-1997
- Insurance and Reinsurance Consulting – Various, 1997 – present
- Middle East Reinsurance Business Development, 2005 – present
- Lloyd’s Market Regulatory and Risk Consulting – Various, 2003 – present
- Lloyd’s of London Regulatory Division – Syndicate Run-Off Supervision, 2001-2003
- Eastgate/Capita – consulting and advisory role – Syndicate Run-Off and Support Service Outsourcing, 1999-2000
- Professional International Yacht Racing Teams, America’s Cup, Oman Sail, Volvo Ocean Race, IMOCA Open 60, etc., Teams – Risk and Insurance Consulting, 1997 – present
- Lloyd’s Broker – Technical, Claims & Broking, 1982-1986
- South African Marine Corporation, South Africa – Management Trainee – Liner, Bulk, Container & Terminal, 1979-1981
- Stellenbosch Farmers’ Winery – Stellenbosch, South Africa – Winemaking Management Trainee – One Year Course – 1978 – 1979
- Chief Executive, QXI International FZE, 2007 to date
- Chief Executive, QXI International Ltd, 2009 to date
- Managing Partner, Loddon Consulting, 1997 to date
- Member of The Chartered Insurance Institute
- Panel Member of ARIAS (UK)
30 years experience in senior roles in International and Lloyd’s of London markets in Insurance and Reinsurance Broking, Risk Management and Insurance/Reinsurance Consulting, Market Regulation, Run-Off Management and Reinsurance.
As an independent Risk and Insurance/Reinsurance Consultant has been involved in work for and advising on risk management, insurance programme structuring, alternative risk solutions, review of coverage and wordings, claims handling and advice, captives, business process outsourcing, run-off administration, run-off reinsurance and RITC, run-off regulation, Lloyd’s regulatory monitoring and Franchise within Europe and the Middle East.
Previously as an insurance and reinsurance broker, over many years, has been involved with most classes of business including marine (all), energy, war, sabotage and terrorism, liabilities (marine & non-marine), P&I, contingency, construction, personal accident, aviation, fire, casualty, treaty, xol and binders in over 30 countries and territories including the Americas and the Caribbean, Europe, Scandinavia, Africa, Middle East and Far East.
Working with international professional yacht racing teams and event organisers involves advising on and engaging with operations, logistics, structure, sponsor relationships, general counsel, contracts, conflict resolution, training and personnel.
French, some Spanish & Italian, limited German & Afrikaans, learning Arabic.