NAISBY, John Miles
|Member since:||December 2002|
|Telephone:||+44 (0) 1603 417427|
|Fax:||+44 (0) 1603 417428|
St. Edmund Hall, University of Oxford, M.A. (Hons)
- Director and Consultant – Roy T. Ward, Reinsurance Consultants, 1987-1989
- European Manager – D.R. Fleet, Reinsurance Broker, 1985-1987
- Manager – Norwich Winterthur Reinsurance Corporation, 1980-1985
- Controller – Norwich Winterthur Reinsurance Corporation, 1977-1980
- Management Assistant – Norwich Union Life Insurance Society, 1973-1977.
Partner of Mant & Naisby Reinsurance Consultants
- Associate of The Chartered Insurance Institute
- Panel Member and Accredited Mediator of ARIAS (UK)
Consulting to the reinsurance and insurance industries, including assignments for reinsurers, ceding companies and E.&O. insurers. Appearances as witness in trials and arbitrations and as technical adviser to lawyers in proceedings. Involvement in settlement and commutation negotiations on behalf of reinsurers. Lecturing to members of the legal professions on technical issues concerning insurance and reinsurance litigation. Reinsurance broking. Acquisition and underwriting of non-brokered, non-life reinsurance business emanating from France, Belgium, Italy and Switzerland, for all classes, including fire, accident, marine, aviation, hail, credit and bonds.
Bilingual French and English.