|Member since:||November 2011|
|Mobile:||++44 (0) 7711 727 140|
|Fax:||++44 (0) 208 743 1171|
- Lancing College, Sussex
- Worcester College, Oxford
- Partner – Lovells, 1983 to 2010 (including Managing Partner (Dispute Resolution), Training Partner, Deputy Chair Conflicts Panel)
- Chair – International Bar Association Insurance Committee, 2002 to 2004
- Vice-Chair – IBA Insurance Committee
- Co-Chair – IBA Professional Insurance Committee, 1994 to 1998
- City of London Law Society Professional Rules and Conduct Committee, 2007 to date
- CLLS Training Committee, 2006 to 2010.
Consultant and Arbitrator.
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
- International Bar Association Insurance Committee
- City of London Law Society
- Panel Member of ARIAS (UK)
Extensive experience of commercial disputes in insurance and reinsurance, including professional indemnity, product liability, mortgage indemnity and catastrophe. Worked on many international disputes involving jurisdictional issues and foreign law. Qualified Solicitor-Advocate and acted as advocate in arbitrations and many mediations. Long experience of working on issues in the motor industry and on professional indemnity coverage, negligence claims and disciplinary matters for lawyers and accountants. Spoken at many conferences about insurance issues. Worked in New York for two years.