|Member since:||February 2016|
|Mobile:||+44 (0) 7793 009 159|
- LL.B, University of Toronto
- LL.M and Diploma in Law (Private International Law), University of Cambridge
- Qualified as solicitor in Ontario and England
- Counsel – Resolute Management Services Limited (formerly Equitas), 1996-2013
- Assistant Solicitor – Barlow Lyde & Gilbert, 1990-1996
- Senior Underwriter – Guardian Insurance of Canada, Toronto.
Arbitrator and Consultant.
- Member of British Insurance Law Association
- Member of The Chartered Insurance Institute
- Associate of Insurance Institute of Canada
- Panel Member ARIAS (UK)
Over 25 years’ involvement in insurance and reinsurance business, initially as underwriter and subsequently as lawyer working in private practice and as in-house claims counsel. Knowledge of coverage issues relating to a broad range of direct risks (including casualty, professional liability, marine, energy, employers’ liability and aviation) and excess of loss, facultative and proportional reinsurance. Extensive experience of commercial dispute resolution in the UK and overseas. Arbitrator. CV available upon request.