SLEAVE, Leonard Ian
|Member since:||July 2006|
|Telephone:||+44 (0) 1483 765516|
|Mobile:||+44 (0) 7740 765516|
|Fax:||+44 (0) 1483 776470|
Farnham Grammar School and University of Surrey (B.Sc. in Mathematics)
- Trustee of the KWELM Trust Fund
- Managing Director – KWELM Management Services Ltd.
- Deputy MD – Southwark Run Off Services Ltd.
- Director – Anglo American Insurance Company Ltd.
- Director – Interceptor Security Ltd.
- Director – Ellastone plc
- Executive Director – Merrill Lynch Europe Ltd.
- Associate Director – Merrill Lynch Bank Ltd.
- Deputy Manager – Peat Marwick Mitchell & Co. (now KPMG)
- Fellow of The Institute of Chartered Accountants in England & Wales
- Member of ARIAS (US)
- Panel Member of ARIAS (UK)
Wide range of experience in Insurance/Reinsurance, Banking and Stockbroking businesses at Executive level. Work latterly has involved the day to day management of the run off of the World’s largest insurance liquidation/Scheme of Arrangement. This includes involvement in initiating and resolving major international insurance/reinsurance disputes often involving arbitration/litigation proceedings and mediation. It also includes dealing with insurance and reinsurance companies Worldwide, both UK and US professional liquidators, international law firms and various Regulatory Authorities (predominantly UK and US).
Basic French and Spanish.