TRUFFERT, Maurice J
|Member since:||March 2016|
|Telephone:||++33 (0) 1 42 67 08 70|
|Mobile:||++33 (0) 6 07 09 52 98|
- Master in Law, Master in Economics, Master in Business Administration
- Head of claims and litigations Fac and Treaties – Riverstone, Paris
- Representative in Paris – Arthur J Gallagher
- Managing Director – IRM France (Alexander Howden)
- Reinsurance Underwriter – M.C.R. (Groupe Monceau)
- Reinsurance Underwriter and outwards business – Eagle Star France
- Reinsurance Underwriter – CER (Bellefonte) Paris
- Industrial Risks Underwriter (CAR, Machinery Breakdown, Product Liability, D&O) – Preservatrice
Principal, Maurice Truffert Consulting.
- – Lamy Assurances (Wolter Kluwers) Reinsurance
- – Lexis Nexis Assurance du Particulier: Assistance
- Member of A.P.R.E.F. (French Association of Reinsurance professionals)
- Member of CEFAREA (French Arbitration Insurance and Reinsurance Ass)
- Member of A.I.D.A. (International Insurance Law Association)
- Panel Member of ARIAS (UK)
Insurance and Reinsurance Underwriting: life and health, non-life including credit and bond business, mainly in European countries and North America. Run off litigation and claims. Due diligence audit: portfolio transfers. Coverholder audits. Expert Witness and Arbitrator. Lecturing at Paris Assas Law University and Ecole Centrale d’Ingénieurs in Paris. Consultant for ceding companies and reinsurance brokers.
French (native), English, Spanish.