|Member since:||January 2001|
|Address:||East Sussex, England|
|Telephone:||+44 (0) 1825 724325 or 07802 882735|
|Mobile:||+44 (0) 7802 882735|
Wycombe Abbey School, Buckinghamshire & Manchester University, B.A. (Hons.)
- Independent Consultant, Expert Witness and Arbitrator – 2000 to date
- Active Underwriter – Syndicate 1223, Lloyd’s, 1997-2000
- Director – QBE Underwriting Agency Ltd., Lloyd’s, 1996-2000
- Casualty Treaty Reinsurance Underwriter and Medical Malpractice Insurance Underwriter – QBE International Insurance Ltd., 1993-1996
- Non-Marine Underwriter – Syndicate 529, Lloyd’s, 1986-1992 (Syndicate Deputy 1989-1992)
- Assistant Director/Broker, Political and Special Risks – Fenchurch Group Brokers, 1982-1986
- Non-Marine Broker – H. Clarkson & Co. Ltd., 1978-1982
- Independent Consultant, Expert Witness and Arbitrator
- Market Liaison Director, Lloyd’s Market Association, Lloyd’s of London
- 2013 to date: Non-executive Director, ProSight Specialty Underwriters Limited, Lloyd’s.
- Associate of The Chartered Insurance Institute, Chartered Insurer
- Panel Member of ARIAS (UK)
Career spanning underwriting (Director), broking (Assistant Director) and central market role. Broad experience and expertise in most non-marine classes of business (casualty, professional indemnity, financial institutions, personal accident, property treaty, contingency, extended warranty). Specialist knowledge of reinsurance market and casualty/professional indemnity sector. Experience and understanding of both the Lloyd’s and Company Markets. Extensive experience as both expert witness and arbitrator.
French and Italian.