ROURE, Miguel J.
|Member since:||May 2013|
|Telephone:||++44 (0) 20 7832 0460|
|Mobile:||++34 (0) 629 484 274|
|Fax:||++44 (0) 20 7936 3518|
- PMD by IESE BS School
- MBA in Finance and Law ISDE
- MBA by CEF, Madrid University
- Master in EU, Insurance Mediator by General Insurance Spanish Office
- Master in Insurance by ICEA 1999, Doctorate in Law by Complutense Madrid University.
- Senior Partner – Reactive Legal Services LLP, 2014 to present
- Senior Partner – Krch & Roure von Linhoff C.B., 2011 to 2014
- Director of Insurance Department – Eversheds Lupicinio, 2008-2011
- Director of Close Premium Finance – Close Brothers Group, 2006-2008
- Reinsurance & Insurance Broker Director – Winterthur Insurance & Reinsurance S.A., 2005-2006
- Key Account & Broker Division Director – Ocaso Seguros & Reaseguros, 1997-2005.
Senior Partner – Reactive Legal Services LLP
- Admitted as a lawyer of Spain
- Admitted as Insurance Mediator by Spanish Insurance General Office
- Admitted as a ARIAS-US Certified Arbitrator
- Admitted as Arbitrator Madrid BAR
- Panel Member of ARIAS (UK)
Extensive management experience, having been a director for over 15 years working in Insurance and Reinsurance financial services. Provides dispute and risk management advice to domestic and international financial institutions including banks, fund managers, brokers and insurers/reinsurers. Experience of working in both the marine and non-marine reinsurance markets. Professional liability practice focused on accountants, financial institutions, directors and officers and intermediaries. Over 30 arbitration appointments since 2010 in Spain and Latin America.
Spanish, English and German.