|Member since:||April 2017|
|Telephone:||+44 (0) 20 7404 3447|
University of Southampton.
- Grand Court Judge of the Cayman Islands for service in the Financial Services Division
- Recorder of the Crown Court
- Arbitrator at the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS) Lausanne, London
- Solicitor Advocate
- Accredited CEDR (Centre for Dispute Resolution) Mediator
- Arbitrator at The London Court of International Arbitration (LCIA)
- Arbitrator at the Basketball Arbitration Tribunal (BAT), an independent tribunal recognised by FIBA
- Arbitrator at the Court of Innovative Arbitration
- Member of Sport Resolutions’ panel of arbitrators and mediators
- Public Access registered
Barrister at Matrix Chambers.
Panel Member of ARIAS (UK).
Associate member of Matrix and, prior to joining, was a solicitor at Freshfields for over 30 years, 23 as a Partner. Specialises in general commercial and financial services dispute resolution, international regulatory investigations, public and administrative, and sports law. Has handled contentious and regulatory issues in the insurance, banking, pharmaceuticals, air traffic, leisure, diamond, energy, transport, reconstruction and insolvency, sport and media sectors. Also specialises in corporate criminal investigations and white collar crime issues.