|Member since:||December 2004|
|Telephone:||+33 (0) 1 46 02 40 44|
|Mobile:||+33 (0) 6 88 43 40 70|
- Ph. D in Economics, Paris University
- Institut d’Etudes Politiques de Paris
- London School of Economics
- Chief Underwriting officer – Caisse Centrale de Réassurance, 2006- 2008
- SCOR, the leading French reinsurance group, from 1971 to 2003. Main positions held: Head of UK operations (1973-1983), Head Far East region (83-88), CEO of the Life subsidiary (1988-1993), group Deputy GM and Member of the Executive Committee in charge of European, African and Latin American markets (1993-2003).
- CEO of RE.PAR+
- Director and General Secretary of CEFAREA
- Professor in Insurance for various universities in France and abroad
- Member of the Executive Board and Chairman of the International Committee of The French Insurers’ Association (FFSA) until 2003.
- Past Chairman of the French Reinsurers’ Association (1995-1999).
- Member of CEFAREA (French arbitration body specialising in insurance disputes).
- Panel Member of ARIAS (UK).
Wide professional experience in insurance and reinsurance, in underwriting and management, in life and non-life classes, in France and abroad. Regular involvement as an expert witness and an arbitrator.
French (mother tongue).