|Member since:||November 2019|
|Telephone:||+44 (0)7833 110489|
|Mobile:||+44 (0)7833 110489|
B.A. (Hons) Classics 1984, M.A. Classics 1985 – Louisiana State University; J.D. with High Distinction 1988 – University of Iowa
- General Counsel – MS Amlin plc (2007 – 2018)
- Syndicate Counsel – Liberty Syndicates (2005-2007)
- Partner – Lord Bissell & Brook (1998 – 2005)
- Associate – Lord Bissell & Brook (1989 – 1998)
- Judicial Clerk – Louisiana Supreme Court (1988 – 1989)
Director – General Counsel International Ltd
Arbitration, mediation and consultancy services both through General Counsel International and in a private capacity, primarily in the (re)insurance sector.
Bar of the Supreme Court of Illinois (active)
American Bar Association
Defense Research Institute
Past Chairman – Lloyd’s Market Association Lawyers’ Forum
Reinsurance: over 30 international reinsurance arbitrations as leading counsel; two as party-appointed arbitrator; and one as umpire. Insurance: 4 international arbitrations as leading counsel; two as party-appointed arbitrator; and two as umpire. Over thirty years’ experience in the London and international insurance markets as external and in-house counsel.