|Member since:||December 2014|
|Telephone:||++44 (0) 1243 572511|
|Mobile:||++44 (0) 7769 683949|
- Underwriting Manager – Alterra Syndicate 1400 (previously “Max”, “Imagine”, and originally “Danish Re”), 1999-2013
- Director, Treaty Underwriting – Copenhagen Re (UK)
- Deputy Underwriter – Lloyd’s Syndicate 1117
- Treaty Underwriter – City Insurance Co. (UK)
- Treaty Underwriter – Copenhagen Re. (UK)
Director – Stephen Gray Consulting Limited.
Currently involved in general reinsurance consultancy work and Independent/Expert Review work for two Lloyd’s Syndicates.
- Fellow of The Chartered Insurance Institute
- Panel Member of ARIAS (UK)
More than 35 years of experience in the “front line” of the Lloyd’s and London Company markets. A specialist in Property Treaty Reinsurance (both pro-rata and excess of loss) with a track record of profitable underwriting through a variety of market conditions. Detailed knowledge of pricing and modelling techniques along with considerable experience in the structuring and purchasing of outwards reinsurance protections. Previously involved in three “start ups”.