GREEN, Anthony Russell
|Member since:||July 1999|
|Telephone:||+44 (0) 20 7068 8406|
|Mobile:||+44 (0) 7711 357 598|
|Fax:||+44 (0) 20 7068 8001|
Hartlepool Grammar School and University of Northumbria
- Head of Claims – Chiltington International Ltd., 1997-2012
- Manager, Commutations Unit – Mercantile and General Reinsurance, 1994-1997
- Marine and Aviation Claims Adjuster – Mercantile and General Reinsurance, 1987-1997
- Marine and Aviation Assistant Underwriter – Mercantile and General Reinsurance, 1984-1987
- Marketing and Underwriting, Spain and Latin America – Mercantile and General Reinsurance, 1977-1983
Senior Consultant – Pro Insurance Services plc.
- Associate of The Chartered Insurance Institute
- Chartered Insurer
- Panel Member of ARIAS (UK)
Claims adjusting, portfolio analysis and projection and commutation negotiation for all classes of reinsurance. Particular knowledge of marine, aviation, LMX and APH claims. Underwriting of all types and classes of non-life reinsurance. Now concentrating on project management, claims adjusting and recoveries, claims, underwriting, coverholder and due diligence auditing, also insurance and reinsurance contractual cover comparison. Maintains close contact with Latin American and Spanish markets. Requested to appear as expert witness in reinsurance claims matters and three times appointed as arbitrator.
Spanish (bilingual), German (fluent) and French (working knowledge).