JACKSON, Graham Oliver Leslie
|Member since:||October 1997|
|Telephone:||+44 (0) 1689 812979|
|Mobile:||+44 (0) 7810 430662|
Forest School, Snaresbrook, London E11.
- General Manager – IRB Brasil Re, London Branch, 1996-2012
- Assistant General Manager-Operations – IRB Brasil Re, London Branch, 1989-1996
- Managing Director – Robert Bishop Management Services Ltd., 1987-1989
- Vice President-Underwriting – Arion Insurance Co. Ltd., Bermuda, 1984-1987
- Underwriter – Arion Insurance Co. Ltd., Bermuda, 1977-1984
- Substitute-Marine Hull, War and Liability – W.G. Gooda and Others, Lloyd’s, 1973-1977
- Marine Underwriting Assistant – Norwich Union (CGNU), London, 1969-1973
- Also various Bermuda government insurance advisory appointments 1982 – 1986
- Managing Director – Newhart Associates Limited
- Managing Director – IntAP Ltd.
- Vorstand member – IntAP e.V.
- Member, The Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
- Panel Member and Accredited Mediator, ARIAS (UK)
Over 40 years employment with (re)insurance carriers, both in London (Lloyd’s and companies) and Bermuda (captive and unrelated), covering property, casualty, marine and other specialty lines. Over 30 years in senior positions in underwriting, claims and management, both live and run-off. Now engaged in managing IntAP, an association of reinsurers affected by asbestos, pollution and other latent claims and through Newhart Associates, providing general (re)insurance consultancy, including all elements of dispute resolution. Has over 20 years experience as an arbitrator, with over 80 appointments, including three as umpire/chairman and/or third arbitrator, across six jurisdictions including continental Europe and both north and south America. Appointed as an expert on underwriting, claims and general (re)insurance management on 17 occasions and has also been appointed Scheme Adjudicator in two Schemes of Arrangement.