LAGERWALL, Johan E
|Member since:||November 2011|
|Telephone:||++46 70 276 48 22|
|Mobile:||++46 70 276 48 22|
Master Political Science at the University of Gothenburg
- Executive Vice President – Wasa Insurance Run-Off Co. Ltd., 1998-2009
- Chief Executive – Credit & Bond Dept., Stockholm Re., 1988-2009
- Director of the Board – Stockholm Re. (UK), 1997-2004 (Länsförsäkringar AB)
- Underwriter Marine & Offshore and Credit & Bond Dept. – Skandia International, 1983-1988
- Underwriter Hull & Machinery and P&I – The Swedish Club, 1973-1983
- Principal of Lagerwall Consulting
- Senior Consultant, NCR National Re Consulting
- Member of The Swedish Maritime Law Association
- Panel Member of ARIAS (UK)
Underwriting expertise developed since 1973 in the following classes of business: marine hull, war, P&I, credit & bond (surety), financial guarantees and political risks. Since 1993 involved in run-off of non-life reinsurance (all branches) including London Market LMX and APH from the US. Actively involved in a number of inspections concerning financial guarantees, credit & bond as well as London Market business. Responsible in Wasa Run-Off for new acquisitions of run-off companies/portfolios including acting as project leader of the due diligence process. Approved auditor of Lloyd´s Coverholders in Scandinavia.
Swedish (including Norwegian and Danish), English, German and some French.