|Member since:||May 2017|
|Telephone:||+ (1) 610 668 0422|
|Mobile:||+ (1) 215 681 8444|
|Fax:||+ (1) 215 851 1420|
- Pennsylvania State University, 1987, J.D.
- Ohio State University, 1983, B.A.
- Partner – Reed Smith LLP, 2008 to date
- Anderson Kill & Olick, 1992
- Dilworth Paxson, 1987
- Partner – Reed Smith LLP
- Also on Board of Directors of the Hand2Paw Foundation, a charitable organisation connecting inner-city youth with animal shelters to provide job opportunities for the children and care and attention for the animals.
- Golf, cycling and travel.
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- D.C. Bar Association
- Panel Member of ARIAS (UK)
Has been lead counsel in federal and state courts throughout the USA, courts in other countries, and before arbitration tribunals around the globe, including London, New York, Paris, Singapore, Canada and Bermuda. Has tried numerous matters to verdicts in court and to awards in arbitration, including lead US counsel in over 20 international arbitrations. His practice focuses on the following industries: energy, financial services and life sciences, and has been counsel in some of largest insurance disputes over the last decade.