|Member since:||April 2022|
|Telephone:||+44 (0) 20 7936 7070 (Arbitra International)|
|Mobile:||+1 (702) 277-0529|
- University of Michigan, Ross School of Business, M.B.A. (with High Distinction and Emphases in Finance, Corporate Strategy and Business Economics).
- Rutgers University, Rutgers University School of Law, J.D.
- Rutgers University, Rutgers College, B.A.
- Chief Litigation Counsel, Global Claims, Chubb (formerly ACE) Group
- Worldwide Head of Litigation, ACE Group
- EVP, Claims and Chief Claims Counsel, Chubb Bermuda
- EVP, General Counsel and Secretary, ACE Bermuda
- General Counsel, ACE INA Overseas Insurance
- General Counsel, Paget Reinsurance International
- SVP, Claims and Claims Counsel, ACE Bermuda
- Attorney, Connell Foley
- Judicial Clerk, Superior Court of New Jersey, Appellate Division
- Independent Arbitrator and Mediator, Arbitra International
- Principal and Chief Executive Officer, Lenzen ADR
- Fellow, Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (FCIArb)
- Certified Neutral Arbitrator, ARIAS-U.S.
- Certified Mediator, ARIAS-U.S.
- Member, Users’ Council, London Court of International Arbitration (LCIA)
- Accredited Mediator, Centre for Effective Dispute Resolution (CEDR)
- Law Society of England and Wales
- New York Bar
- Texas Bar
- Michigan Bar
- For 25 years, Mr. Lenzen served the insurance industry as outside counsel and in a variety of senior in-house roles. These included General Counsel to a number of insurance and reinsurance companies, General Counsel to and Head of Claims for Chubb (previously ACE) Bermuda, and both Worldwide Head of Litigation and Chief Litigation Counsel, Global Claims to the ACE and Chubb Groups. He regularly serves as an arbitrator in international disputes, including as sole or chair/third arbitrator, and has authored numerous final awards.He also has had direct responsibility for many international arbitrations with an average value in excess of US$100 million, at least twenty of which went to an award on the merits.