|Member since:||May 2010|
|Telephone:||+33 (0) 1 39 75 98 64|
|Mobile:||+33 (0) 6 86 68 06 81|
University of London, 1971 BA Combined Honours.
- Manager – Abeille Re, Paris, 1990 – 1991
- Manager – underwriting and marketing, UAP Re/SCOR, Paris, 1987 – 1990
- Assistant Manager – marketing and technical, M&G Re, London, 1973 – 1987
- Sedgwick Collins, London, 1971 – 1973
- Principal, Martin Judson Reinsurance Consulting, Paris
- Fellow of The Chartered Insurance Institute (since 1977) and Chartered Insurance Practitioner
- Member of the Insurance and Reinsurance Legacy Association (IRLA)
- Accredited Arbitrator of the “Centre de Médiation et d’Arbitrage de Paris” (CMAP)
- Member and Panel Arbitrator of the “Centre Français d’Arbitrage de Reassurance et d’Assurance” (CEFAREA), Paris
- Panel Member of ARIAS (UK)
Wide experience (1971-1991) in London and Paris of all aspects of managing, marketing, underwriting and administration of reinsurance, non-life branches worldwide.
Subsequently (1992 to date) active as an independent consultant in reinsurance litigation support in London, USA and mainland Europe, including inspections, arbitrations, mediations etc.
Additional experience includes producing a brokered personal lines insurance account in France, and running-off a non-life UK insurance agency in France.