BUTLER, Peter George
|Member since:||June 2010|
|Mobile:||+ 44 (0) 7711 719009|
- Grammar School to A level
- Senior Line Underwriter – Excess Insurance Company
- Director & Senior Line Underwriter – St Paul Fire and Marine UK
- Chief Underwriting Officer – Devonport Insurance Company
- Active Underwriter – Syndicates 1179 and 765 (Kiln)
- Active Underwriter – Syndicate 1224 and Smith Kline Beecham captive syndicate (PXRE)
- Board Member – Kiln and PXRE
- Director of Retrocession Underwriting – Hannover Re
- Key man for Puma Capital transaction, Bermuda
- Divisional Director and Chairman of Security Committee – Alwen Hough Johnson
Independent Consultant to two Lloyd’s start-ups; Expert Reviewer.
- Panel Member of ARIAS (UK)
I have extensive high-level experience in underwriting and management, including the start-up of a London Market company, two Lloyd’s syndicates and a Lloyd’s managing agency. Active Underwriter and lead market for the following classes: Property Treaty (all forms) Global; Casualty Excess of Loss Treaty Global; Property Catastrophe Retrocession Global; Pharmaceutical Products’ Liability Global; Personal Accident & Health Insurance and Reinsurance (all forms) Global; Employee Medical Benefits (Specific and Aggregate) Mainly US; Kidnap and Ransom; Travel Package.