|Member since:||May 2010|
|Telephone:||+33 (0) 1 43 54 98 71|
|Mobile:||+33 (0) 6 73 73 70 91|
- Engineer Diploma ENSEM, Nancy, France
- Master of Science California Institute of Technology (CALTECH), California, USA
- MBA, INSEAD, France
- Executive Vice President, SCOR Global P&C – Worldwide responsibility for Claims, Litigations, Commutations and Run-Off
- Executive Vice President, European Operations – AIG Europe, 1989-2002
- Deputy General Manager – Allianz France, 1987-1989
- Senior Vice President – International Division & Personal lines Division, GAN/Groupama, 1976-1987
- Director and Member of Executive Committees of Insurance and Reinsurance companies in France, UK, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Spain, Luxembourg, Bermuda, USA
Director Arbitration Mediation Services
- Certified Arbitrator CEFAREA/CMAP (French Insurance & Reinsurance Arbitration Center) – Paris Chamber of Commerce & Industry
- Certified Arbitrator ARIAS US
- Member INREM Insurance Reinsurance Mediation
- Member CFA ( French Arbitration Committee)
- Member AIDA France
- Member APREF (French Reinsurers Association )
- Panel Member of ARIAS (UK)
Extensive experience in Insurance and Reinsurance in Underwriting and Claims Management at the International level. Practice in large commercial risks and multinational contracts, financial lines and specialties, personal lines, management of distribution networks. Reinsurance Claims Management, treaties and facultative business.
Strong experience in claims litigations, mediations and arbitrations in UK, US and Continental Europe.
English, French (mother tongue), German (basic).