|Member since:||June 2020|
|Address:||Burnt Oak, Heath Drive
Walton on the Hill
|Mobile:||+44 (0) 7717 802283|
- LLB 1975
- Solicitor, England & Wales 1978
- Partner & Consultant – Clyde & Co LLP, 2012 to 2022
- Partner – Barlow Lyde & Gilbert LLP, 2003-2012 (Chairman Partnership Council, 2007-2012)
- Partner – Hill Taylor Dickinson, 1989-2003 (Head of Insurance/Reinsurance)
- Partner – Hill Dickinson & Co, 1983-1989
- Independent Arbitrator & Mediator (since November 2022)
- British Insurance Law Association
- British Maritime Law Association (formerly Chairman of the Marine Insurance Committee)
- London Market Joint Rig Committee- Legal Adviser 2004 to date
- Supporting Member: London Maritime Arbitrators’ Association
- Supporting Member: Association of Average Adjusters
- Supporting Member: Association of Average Adjusters of the United States and Canada
- CEDR: Accredited Mediator 1997
- Member: Law Society of England and Wales
44 years practice in the City of London as an insurance and reinsurance lawyer focusing on international insurance dispute resolution, including marine and war risks, energy, reinsurance, political risks and general coverage disputes.
First acted as an arbitrator in 2002 (intra market double insurance dispute) and has mediated a wide variety of disputes primarily involving insurance coverage and commodity related disputes, including one in New York.
Full listing of case settlements available on application.